Wednesday, January 21, 2009

very excited

So, I'm really excited for the LOST premiere tomorrow night (I mean, tonight!). Last Sunday, J pointed out that the guy sitting behind us in church looks exactly like Sun's father. It's almost freaky. To make it more awesome, this doppelganger was asleep and SNORING very loudly while the sacrament was being distributed. It was hard to not think about LOST during church, with Sun's father snoring into my ear.

Mems how Sun is totally awesome and pretty much bought-out her father's business? I wonder what's going to happen with her (and her dad!) this season.

2 comments:

  1. Wait. I thought it was TONIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! You're right! I thought today was the 20th! I'm glad you said something, or I would have missed it!

    ReplyDelete