Wednesday, March 11, 2009

frank lapidus

What kind of role do you think that the pilot, Frank Lapidus, is going to play this season? It seems a little too coincidental for Frank to be flying the aircraft back over the island. Part of me wonders if Ben arranged it so that Lapidus would be flying Flight 316. Another part of me thinks that Whidmore may be involved, since Frank worked (or still works?) for Whidmore.

And who was the woman (Rousseau?) that ran off with Frank when they crashed on the island?

I like Frank. I think that he is a sincere guy who wants to help people out. I'm just trying to figure out how he is going to play into all of this.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's totally Whidmore. And I think his role will be yet another person for Kate to fall in love with, making the love square a love pentagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus the fact that we all know Kate is pregnant with Ben's child!

    Hence why his face was all torn up, Jack did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear a lot of conjecture that Sun was the woman who took off with Lapidus-- that Sun is trying to get the main island to see Jin. Apparently the crashed plane peeps are at the hydra station, which is on that smaller island the Others took Kate, Sawyer, and Jack to when they were kidnapped.

    However, I'm thinking that maybe Lapidus, Sun, Locke, etc are actually in a different time period that Sawyer, Jack, Kate, and Hurley. I think the former are in present day (no Dharma peeps are at the hydra station) while the latter are in the 70's when the Dharma is still there.

    Anyone know where Sayid is? The episode I watched online cut the end off (I only heard from P that Ben is in the hydra station infirmary). So I have no idea what happened to Sayid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, e, that's a really interesting idea about the two Dharma locations being separated by time. Oooh! That would be crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would be super crazy, and I don't remember Ben being in the infirmary. I thought that he was with Locke? Hmm, I am confused.

    Oh oh, but what did happen to Sayid? Maybe he ran off into the woods with Shannon, why does no one seem to stay dead on this island?

    ReplyDelete