Wednesday, February 10, 2010

so....

What on earth is going on with LOST?! T-rav and I feel as though they're just adding questions to the already overflowing bowl of uncertainties. What's this infection of which the Japanese man speaks? Does it = dead? Is Claire a ghost? Are the peeps on the island living in parallel universes, so to speak...split between the island and real life? And the guy Kate kicked in the face when escaping from prison- does that refer to prison on the island or somewhere else? I think he looks familiar, but I'm not sure why.

Let's hear it! What does everyone think?

1 comment:

  1. So, I think that Sayid is "infected" with some bad spirit or person that's related to the Smoke Monster/Locke. That's my guess. Unless he's "infected" with Jacob - but then it would seem strange that the Japanese man wants to kill Sayid (you'd think he'd be happy to have Jacob back in some form).

    I'd have to see the episode again, but I think that the Other guy might be referring to when Kate and Sawyer were in prison (remember they climbed into the same cage and Jack saw them)?

    I have some other thoughts, but I'm going to put them in a separate post tonight.

    ReplyDelete