Friday, July 3, 2009

I just noticed that we haven't posted on our Lost blog in ages...obviously because the season is over and it's too far away to start thinking about the next season. But I just wanted to say hello. And I miss our blog. Any theories brewing with anyone?

Oh! And as I was standing in line at the store yesterday I saw in the tabloids that the actor who plays Claire is possibly dating Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter...also known as Edward from Twilight. Just a random bit of quasi-Lost-related gossip.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, juicy. I actually also had pangs of nostalgia for Lost this morning. Looks like we're all going through our withdrawals together... Sad, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire + Edward? Wow, what a combination! That's interesting.

    I don't have any theories brewing, really. But I do think it's interesting that the statue on the island was the Tawret,the Egyptian goddess of fertility and rebirth. I'm sure that women on the island began to have trouble with their pregnancies after this statue was destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the statue is spelled "Taweret." It's hard to spell, type the html code for links, and hold a wiggly baby on my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting about the statue, M.

    ReplyDelete