Friday, May 1, 2009

two questions

So, this past week's episode about Daniel Faraday was really great. I only have two questions raised by this episode:

- Did Daniel try and change the past by telling Charlotte (as a young girl) something different than what Charlotte revealed before she died?

- In an earlier episode with Mrs. Hawking (with the church and pendulum), she said to Desmond, "The island isn't done with you yet!" So, was she referring to Desmond getting shot by Ben? Does that count as a loose connection to the island? In this past episode while in the hospital, Penny asked Mrs. Hawking if Desmond was going to be alright. Mrs. Hawking replied something like, "For the first time in a long time, I don't know." If she didn't know if Desmond was going to die, that makes me think that whatever incident between Desmond and the island had already happened...

What think ye?

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M!!!" and also, at this point in Lost, I'm happy if I can figure out the week-to-week. YES, I think Daniel has changed the past. Also, WHY have all these murderous people, with HUGE histories not just done what Sayid did and KILL BEN LINUS ALREADY? What's UP with Eyeliner? Is this really going to end with flight 815 just landing in Los Angeles as scheduled? Sigh...I worry so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to say what is up with Eyeliner man, though I recently saw him sans take-that-Adam-Lambert-eye-liner on an episode of House.

    I wonder if they'll try to take Daniel to the Temple to be healed like Ben was. Then would that make him somewhat evilish?

    ReplyDelete